Wee Lodges in a very special setting
Introducing a revolution in accommodation: Your own, independent small hotel for the night!
Discover RiverBeds – luxury individual rooms set in a delightful and romantic woodland glade. Each lodge has a private veranda reaching out over a bubbling brook and some lodges even have an outside hot tub! Inside your lodge, relax in the central heating warmth and enjoy the special views across a stunning golf course to the sea beyond. The luxurious ensuite accommodation boasts TV, music docking station, free wi-fi and even has a small kitchenette (with Costa coffee pods, of course!).
Take advantage of VIP access to the informal”Club House” nearby, where there’s extra space to relax at any time and lovely food served during the day. Right on the doorstep is the Dragon’s Tooth estate, offering a host of activities from Segway Tours, to archery to walks, rambles and cycle tracks (and of course golf!).
Book a wonderful RiverBed now, simply click here.
The individual wee homes are set in woodland and each has a spacious veranda reaching out over the river bank. Sip tea whilst relaxing on the terrace – to the sounds of gurgling water, as it tumbles over the river bed below. Or close the door behind you in your lodge and enjoy deep silence and the peaceful beauty of this memorable location on a stunning golf course.
Choose a lodge with a hot tub, and enjoy the best time ever in Glencoe! The woods around you give wonderful privacy, yet you can peek through the trees and see the mountain peaks rising up, beyond the fairways of the golf course. Or glance over there . . . and you see the sea!
Your lodge is packed with delightful comforts:
- Sleep well in the spacious double bed (it can be made as two singles, on request) – luxury Egyptian cotton, of course!
- Make great Costa coffee in the galley area (pod coffee machine, alongside a fridge, microwave, toaster)
- Savour the special views out over the golf course to the panorama beyond, via an enormous circular window
- Relax under a hot shower in the en-suite wet room
- Entertainment system includes flat-screen TV, stereo hi-fi/docking station, free wi-fi, colour changing led lighting system
- Always toasty warm with underfloor central heating
- Awake in the morning to enjoy croissants and a complimentary continental breakfast basket
- Return later in the day to your magical wee lodge and find that it has been serviced by our housekeeper, with items refreshed for your evening
Your hosts keep in the background : this is your adventure to experience and enjoy! Yet help is always at hand: the RiverBeds team are available 24/7 on 01855 413006 for anything you might need, or any help and advice to be given.
You are not just set in woodland on a beautiful golf estate – this is Glencoe Valley with all of its history and so many wonderful places to explore. We are also in the foothills of Ben Nevis, and the UK’s tallest mountain is just 15 kilometres away over the loch. Oban, Ardnamurachan and Skye are all in easy striking distance.
Offers & Packages ...
Special Things over the Summer with Glencoe Activities
£30 OFF per lovely lodge per night! Stay just 2+ nights and save. (Stay 4+ nights and it's £40 OFF PER NIGHT!)
Explore the wonderful Glencoe area in the sparkling summer, and at the end of a glorious day in the wonderful "outdoor capital of the uk", tumble into your luxurious bed for deep slumber under that gorgeous…