Our reception is open, and we look forward to saying hello and helping in whatever way we can!
- Golf Course – OPEN. Find out more below.
- Café & Clubhouse – CLOSED until future notice.
- Accommodation – CLOSED until future notice.
- Activity Centre – CLOSED until future notice.
Following guidance from the Scottish Government today, and adopting safe play policies recommended by the Scottish Golf Association, The Dragon’s Tooth Golf Course is to open again as of tomorrow, Friday the 29th of May.
Another option is daily Pay and Play. It’s one simple rate of £24 a day, which can be booked online here.
Safe play is critically important to everyone on the course. Our team-members are trained in COVID-19 best practice and we strive to maintain a very safe and secure environment. New procedures for players are clearly noted on the course in appropriate places, with a few key points also outlined below:
- Signing-In: We ask that you please text us on 07460 764 449 with your name to sign in, instead of entering the Clubhouse.
- Tee Times: With a relatively small membership it should be possible to continue as we have done in the past without formal tee times, provided everyone is sensible and continues to adhere to the social distancing guidelines. This means please avoiding any more than one pair on the first tee, leaving a slightly larger gap to the group in front, not hanging about in the car park before or after a round, considering returning later on if the course is quite busy, and so on. We will review this policy daily and implement a booking system if necessary.
- Scorecards: It’s recommended that we do not provide scorecards – but we do have a digital/printable copy available on our website here.
- Play: Please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the updated guidance from Scottish Golf, and also take a few moments to read the updated signage on the course. Thank you.
- Clubhouse / Toilets: A new one-way system is in operation, although we encourage everyone to use the facilities only if absolutely necessary. Pay & Play payments will be contactless only. Whilst it is OK to knock a ball about, it is of course not OK to meet over a coffee and a cake. So, the café will remain closed for the foreseeable future. We remain alert to guidance on public health and whilst we naturally wish to get every department of the business trading and get local jobs alive once again, above all we want to support all initiatives to keep everyone safe.